We’re swinging for a double — not a homerun — here’s why!
You’ve seen what your impact has done for inner-city Austin youth, and today as we’re kicking off our annual Going, Going, Give campaign, would you consider continuing your support of RBI Austin kids as we seek to deepen that impact in 2018?
Swinging for a double
Through our mentor match program and baseball/softball programs, 142 of our 1,171 RBI Austin kids (12%) are engaged in a year-round relationship with an RBI coach or mentor. Our vision for 2018 is to DOUBLE that number from 142 to 284 by:
- Growing our active mentor-mentee matches from 67 to 91
- Expanding our RBI Baseball/Softball Academy from 26 to 52 players
- Increasing our year-round coach-player relationships from 49 to 141
These year-round relationships are the #1 measure of success for RBI Austin because they lead to:
- Youth developing into all God created them to be
- Faithful future fathers and mothers, husbands and wives
- Strong family units deeply invested in their community
- Transformed inner-city communities
This year’s goal
In order to realize this vision, we need to raise $82,542 by December 31st. Your support will enable us to double the number of RBI Austin kids in a year-round relationship from 142 to 284 in 2018!
|Give now toward our goal!|