Become A Volunteer
There are many ways to become a volunteer!
– Mentor an East Austin boy or girl (starting in 4th grade)
– Serve with an RBI player discipleship group (high school)
Summer Volunteer Roles
– Coach or assist an RBI Austin baseball or softball team (boys ages 4 – 18, girls ages 4 -15)
– Jr. RBI volunteer umpire
– Summer league gameday volunteer (scorekeeper, sound, equipment shop, etc.)
– General & administrative assistance
Year-Round Volunteer Roles
– Jr. RBI baseball & softball clinics
– RBI Afterschool at Oak Springs Elementary
– RBI Sno Cone Booth at elementary schools
– Field Maintenance
– Event Planning
Volunteer Sign Up
Learn about the many opportunities to serve with RBI Austin!
Next Volunteer Orientations:
Thursday, April 27th, 6:30-8pm (meal provided)
Wednesday, May 17th, 6:30-8pm (meal provided)
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 512.381.7137.